Vendor Port Pairs
- Vendors can be segregated by Active or Inactive status, or view ALL Vendors
Data can be filtered using any combinations of the following items:
- Container Type
- Year, Month, Quarter and Week date ranges
- Origin Port
- Destination Port
- Selecting item values in any filter will also limit the associated values in other filters.
- The filtered data then displayed, shows total container counts per port pair, for each vendor.
- See details of the underlying data associated with each graph label by marking data point(s) in question, then clicking the "Show/Hide Details" button in the page header. Marked data may be easily reset by clicking the "Clear Markings" button in the same location.
- Export filtered data in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- Export visualizations in PDF or Powerpoint format.
* Using the Report: Click Sequences
- Click the "Filters" button (located in the top LH corner of the page header) to display available data filters, then select appropriate items within each filter, as needed. After selections are made, close the filter panel by clicking "X" (filter selections will remain set after filter panel is closed). Remember, the data now displayed on the chart is limited by your filter selections.
- Click the "Vendor Status" dropdown button in the page header to switch the view between Active Vendors, Inactive Vendors, or ALL Vendors, as needed.
- Mark the appropriate filtered data rendered in the Table, and click the "Show/Hide Details" button to view the underlying data details.
- Export filtered data and/or visualizations, as needed.