- Steps include: PO-PickUp, PickUp-OnBoard, OnBoard-Arrival, Arrival-DOSent, and DOSent-Delivered
Data can be filtered using any combinations of the following items:
- Shipment ID
- Year, Quarter, Month and Week date ranges
- Warehouse Group
- Port Pair
- Origin Port
- Destination Port
- Selecting item values in any filter will also limit the associated values in other filters.
- Performance for each step is color-coded red or green, to reflect whether the stated goal was met, or unmet.
- The Summary table displays averages for each step of the shipment process; averages are calculated using all Vendors rendered in the table by your filter selections.
- See details of the underlying data associated with red/green color codes by marking data point(s) in question, then clicking the "Show/Hide Details" button in the page header. Marked data may be easily reset by clicking the "Clear Markings" button in the same location.
- Export filtered data in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- Export visualizations in PDF or Powerpoint format.
* Using the Report: Click Sequences
- Click the "Filters" button (located in the top LH corner of the page header) to display available data filters, then select appropriate items within each filter, as needed. After selections are made, close the filter panel by clicking "X" (filter selections will remain set after filter panel is closed). Remember, the data now displayed on the chart is limited by your filter selections.
- Mark the appropriate filtered data (the red/green color codes) rendered in the Days +/- Goal table, and click the "Show/Hide Details" button to view the underlying data details.
- Export filtered data and/or visualizations, as needed.