Year over Year
* See TOTAL DELIVERIES FOR CURRENT YEAR, with COMPARISON TO PREVIOUS YEAR
* See TOTAL DELIVERIES FOR CURRENT YEAR THRU END OF LAST MONTH, with COMPARISON TO PREVIOUS YEAR
- Deliveries can be viewed as Containers, and TEUs
- Deliveries can be viewed by Quarter, Month, and Week
Data can be filtered using any combinations of the following items:
- Container Type
- Origin Port
- Origin Country
- Destination Port
- Selecting item values in any filter will also limit the associated values in other filters.
- The filtered data displayed in the LH-side charts are: Current Year Total Deliveries (upper chart) and Current Year Total Deliveries for the Previous Year (lower chart).
- The filtered data displayed in the RH-side charts are: Current Year Total Deliveries Thru End of Last Month (upper chart) and PreviousYear Total Deliveries Thru End Of Last Month (lower chart).
- The Totals displayed (which are now limited by the filters selected) can be viewed as Containers or TEUs using the dropdown button in the page header.
- The Totals displayed (which are still limited by the filters selected) can be viewed by Quarter, Month, and Week using the dropdown button in the page header.
- Remember: The number above each bar on the chart is the total count during the timeframe displayed on the X-axis. The colored bar itself, represents the change in the count as compared to the previous time period (except for the "Total" bar, which is the total for the entire timeframe displayed on the X-axis). In order to see the numerical value of each colored bar, simply hover your mouse over the bar. A tool-tip will display that shows the numerical value of the difference between the current time period and the previous one (See illustration).
- See details of the underlying data associated with each graph by marking data labels (or the chart bars), then clicking the "Show/Hide Details" button in the page header. Marked data may be easily reset by clicking the "Clear Markings" button in the same location.
- Export filtered data in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- Export visualizations in PDF or Powerpoint format.
* Using the Report: Click Sequences
- Click the "Filters" button (located in the top LH corner of the page header) to display available data filters, then select appropriate items within each filter, as needed. After selections are made, close the filter panel by clicking "X" (filter selections will remain set after filter panel is closed). Remember, the data now displayed on the chart is limited by your filter selections.
- Click the "Containers" dropdown button in the page header to switch the view to "TEU" counts, if needed.
- Click the "Quarter" dropdown button in the page header and switch to Month or Week, if needed. You are now viewing your filtered data in terms of the dropdown selections, just made. The resulting charts show total volumes of your filtered data in terms of containers or TEUs, over the time interval selected.
- Mark desired data points (or chart bars), click the "Show/Hide Details" button to view the underlying data.
- Export filtered data and/or visualizations, as needed.