Total Deliv w/Mvg Avg
* See TOTAL DELIVERY COUNTS with HISTORICAL TRENDING and MOVING AVERAGE
- Deliveries can be viewed as Containers, and TEUs
- Deliveries can be viewed by Year, Quarter, Month and Week
- Moving Average (MA) is displayed relative to the timeframe selected (Year, Quarter, Month, or Week)
- Remember: The MA for each bar on the chart is calculated using the number you specified in the "X Month Rolling Average" input-box, located in the page header. For example, a value of "3" entered into this box means the moving average for each individual bar is calculated as follows: (total count on the bar + total count of the previous bar + total count of the 2nd previous bar)/3.
Data can be filtered using any combinations of the following items:
- Container Type
- Origin Port
- Origin Country
- Destination Port
- Selecting item values in any filter will also limit the associated values in other filters.
- The Total Deliveries displayed (which are now limited by the filters selected) can be viewed as Containers or TEUs using the dropdown button in the page header.
- The Total Deliveries displayed (which are still limited by the filters selected) can be viewed by Year, Quarter, Month and Week using the dropdown button in the page header.
- The Total Deliveries graph also displays a red "moving average" line across the entire chart, denoting the average number of the total deliveries made based on the number of months you entered into the input-box in the page header. To see the moving average value for any bar on the chart, simply hover your cursor on the bar and the tool-tip will display the information you seek. (See illustration)
- See details of the underlying data associated with each graph label by marking data point(s) in question, then clicking the "Show/Hide Details" button in the page header. Marked data may be easily reset by clicking the "Clear Markings" button in the same location.
- Export filtered data in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- Export visualizations in PDF or Powerpoint format.
* Using the Report: Click Sequences
- Click the "Filters" button (located in the top LH corner of the page header) to display available data filters, then select appropriate items within each filter, as needed. After selections are made, close the filter panel by clicking "X" (filter selections will remain set after filter panel is closed). Remember, the data now displayed on the chart is limited by your filter selections.
- Click the "Containers" dropdown button in the page header to switch the view to TEU counts, if needed.
- Click the "Month" dropdown button in the page header and switch to Quarter or Year, if needed. You are now viewing your filtered data in terms of the dropdown selections, just made. The resulting graph shows total volumes of your filtered data in terms of containers or TEUs, over the time interval selected.
- Enter your desired number in the "X Month Rolling Average" input-box located in the page header.
- Mark desired data points, click the "Show/Hide Details" button to view the underlying data.
- Export filtered data and/or visualizations, as needed.