* See TOTAL DELIVERY COUNTS with HISTORICAL TRENDING
- Deliveries can be viewed as Containers, and TEUs
- Deliveries can be viewed by Year, Quarter, Month and Week
Data can be filtered using any combinations of the following items:
- Container Type
- Origin Port
- Origin Country
- Destination Port
- Selecting item values in any filter will also limit the associated values in other filters.
- The Total Deliveries displayed (which are now limited by the filters selected) can be viewed as Containers or TEUs using the dropdown button in the page header.
- The Total Deliveries displayed (which are still limited by the filters selected) can be viewed by Year, Quarter, Month and Week using the dropdown button in the page header.
- See details of the underlying data associated with each graph label by marking data point(s) in question, then clicking the "Show/Hide Details" button in the page header. Marked data may be easily reset by clicking the "Clear Markings" button in the same location.
- Export filtered data in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- Export visualizations in PDF or Powerpoint format.
* Using the Report: Click Sequences
- Click the "Filters" button (located in the top LH corner of the page header) to display available data filters, then select appropriate items within each filter, as needed. After selections are made, close the filter panel by clicking "X" (filter selections will remain set after filter panel is closed). Remember, the data now displayed on the chart is limited by your filter selections.
- Click the "Containers" dropdown button in the page header to switch the view to TEU counts, if needed.
- Click the "Month" dropdown button in the page header and switch to Quarter or Year, if needed. You are now viewing your filtered data in terms of the dropdown selections, just made. The resulting graph shows total volumes of your filtered data in terms of containers or TEUs, over the time interval selected.
- Mark desired data points, click the "Show/Hide Details" button to view the underlying data.
- Export filtered data and/or visualizations, as needed.