Growth by Count, %
- Deliveries can be viewed as Containers, and TEUs
- Growth changes are displayed as Counts and Percentages
- Deliveries can be viewed by Year, Quarter, and Month
Data can be filtered using any combinations of the following items:
- Date Filters
- Container Type
- Origin Port
- Destination Port
- Remember! A minimum of 2 consecutive years in the Date Filter must be selected in order for the charts to display the comparisons correctly.
- Selecting item values in any filter will also limit the associated values in other filters.
- The filtered data displayed (upper chart)are delivery count TOTALS over your selected time frame(s).
- The filtered data displayed (lower charts) show delivery count GROWTH COMPARISONS over your selected time(s). Results are displayed as growth COUNT (lower LH chart), and as PERCENTAGE GROWTH (lower RH chart).
- The Growth Comparisons (which are now limited by the filters selected) can be viewed as Containers or TEUs using the dropdown button in the page header.
- The Growth Comparisons (which are still limited by the filters selected) can be viewed by Year, Quarter and Month using the dropdown button in the page header.
- See details of the underlying data associated with each graph label by marking data point(s) in question, then clicking the "Show/Hide Details" button in the page header. Marked data may be easily reset by clicking the "Clear Markings" button in the same location.
- Export filtered data in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- Export visualizations in PDF or Powerpoint format.
* Using the Report: Click Sequences
- Click the "Filters" button (located in the top LH corner of the page header) to display available data filters, then select appropriate items within each filter, as needed. After selections are made, close the filter panel by clicking "X" (filter selections will remain set after filter panel is closed). Remember, the data now displayed on the chart is limited by your filter selections. Remember Note #1, above!
- Click the "Containers" dropdown button in the page header to switch the view to "TEU" counts, if needed.
- Click the "Year" dropdown button in the page header and switch to Quarter or Month, if needed. You are now viewing your filtered data in terms of the dropdown selections, just made. The resulting charts show growth comparisons of your filtered data in terms of Containers or TEUs, over the time interval selected.
- Mark desired data points, click the "Show/Hide Details" button to view the underlying data.
- Export filtered data and/or visualizations, as needed.