- Deliveries can be viewed by Month, and Year
Data can be filtered using any combinations of the following items:
- Container Type
- Origin Port
- Destination Port
- Remember! The "Container Type" filter is preset to the 4 most utilized container types. You may change the selected type(s) of containers in the filter, but note that the "Reset Filters" button (located in the report header) WILL NOT reset this preset filter, as preset filters must be changed manually. All other filters WILL be reset when clicking the reset button.
- Selecting item values in any filter will also limit the associated values in the other filters.
- Delivered container counts can be viewed by Month or Year, using the date slider located below the "X-axis" on the page.
- See details of the underlying data associated with each graph label by marking data point(s) in question, then clicking the "Show/Hide Details" button in the page header. Marked data may be easily reset by clicking the "Clear Markings" button in the same location.
- Export filtered data in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- Export visualizations in PDF or Powerpoint format.
* Using the Report: Click Sequences
- Click the "Filters" button (located in the top LH corner of the page header) to display available data filters, then select appropriate items within each filter, as needed. After selections are made, close the filter panel by clicking "X" (filter selections will remain set after filter panel is closed).
- Mark desired data points, click the "Show/Hide Details" button to view the underlying data.
- Export filtered data and/or visualizations, as needed.