* See TOTAL CONTAINER ARRIVAL VOLUMES for CURRENT AND PREVIOUS YEAR, with HISTORICAL TRENDING
* See TOTAL CONTAINER ARRIVAL VOLUMES PER CONTAINER TYPE, with HISTORICAL TRENDING
- Arrivals can be viewed based on Estimated Time of Arrival per week, and per day
- Arrivals can be viewed based on Estimated Delivery Date per week, and per day
Data can be filtered using any combinations of the following items:
- Container Type
- Warehouse Group
- Warehouse ID
- Origin Port
- Destination Port
- Selecting item values in any filter will also limit the associated values in other filters.
- Upon marking data appearing in any of the rendered graphs, you will then see the Details per Destination information displayed in the RH panel of the report page.
- You can subsequently mark items in the Details per Destination panel, then click the "Show/Hide Details" button (located in the page header) to see further details of those marked data items.
- Notice! Detail Data for any marked items can be displayed immediately after marking the data by clicking the "Show/Hide Details" button. Your choice of when to display those details will depend upon the type of information you need to see...whether it be details of marked data points in the graphs, or details of marked data in the Details per Destination panel.
- All marked data may be easily reset by clicking the "Clear Markings" button in the page header.
- Export filtered data in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- Export visualizations in PDF or Powerpoint format.
* Using the Report: Click Sequences
- Click the "Filters" button (located in the top LH corner of the page header) to display available data filters, then select appropriate items within each filter, as needed. After selections are made, close the filter panel by clicking "X" (filter selections will remain set after filter panel is closed). Remember, the data now displayed on the chart is limited by your filter selections.
- Click the "EstTimeArriveByWeek" dropdown button (located in the page header), and select the appropriate metric, as needed. You are now viewing your filtered data in terms of the dropdown selections, just made.
- Mark desired data point(s) on any graph, then you will see additional information rendered in the Details per Destination panel located on the RH side of the report page.
Mark any items now showing in the Details per Destination panel, and click the "Show/Hide Details" button to view the underlying data for that 2nd marking, just done. Remember! The 2nd marking of your data in the Details per Destination panel is an optional step which can be used to further limit the results of your originally marked data.
- Export filtered data and/or visualizations, as needed.