- Lane Volumes can be viewed as Containers, and TEUs
- Total Counts can be viewed by Origin Port, Carrier, Port Pair, and Destination Port
- For each Port Pair Lane, identify the %'age carried by each Carrier, for each Container and TEU type.
- For each Port Pair Lane, identify the total %'age of Containers and TEU's carried by each Carrier.
Data can be filtered using any combinations of the following items:
- Year, Month and Week date ranges
- Container Length
- Container Type
- Origin Port
- Origin Country
- Destination Port
- Selecting item values in any filter will also limit the associated values in other filters.
- See details of the underlying data associated with information displayed in either chart by marking data point(s) in question, then clicking the "Show/Hide Details" button in the page header. Marked data may be easily reset by clicking the "Clear Markings" button in the same location.
- Export filtered data in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- Export visualizations in PDF or Powerpoint format.
* Using the Report: Click Sequences
- Click the "Filters" button (located in the top LH corner of the page header) to display available data filters, then select appropriate items within each filter, as needed. After selections are made, close the filter panel by clicking "X" (filter selections will remain set after filter panel is closed). The data which will appear in the chart (displayed after completing the following steps) will be limited by your filter selections.
- Click the "Containers" dropdown button in the page header to switch the view to "TEUs", as needed.
- Click the "Group by Container Type/Size" dropdown button in the page header then select "Yes" to view the total %'age of Containers and TEU's carried by each Carrier.
- Click the "Port Pair" dropdown button in the page header to switch the view to "Carrier", "Origin", or "Destination", as needed. Total Count of containers is then displayed in terms of the dropdown selection, just made.
- You can now mark items on either chart displayed on the page, and click the "Show/Hide Details" button to view the underlying data.
- Export filtered data and/or visualizations, as needed.